CK Go Places Search Engine

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Harvesting the First Light of 2013

It has been a tradition for my photography buddies to catch the first sunrise of the year but it became an exception this year. I didn't join them for the past years and this is my first year to catch the first light. However, none of them wanted to join me as sleeping has become their higher priority this year.

Buntal_023

I arrived Buntal at around 5:35 a.m. and it was still pitch dark. The cloud was very thick that there wasn't any sign of sunrise for today. However, I still stayed and waited for the first dawn of 2013.

Buntal_024

There were already two photographers setting up their cameras when I arrived at site. They turned out to be somebody I know. I greeted them and started setting up my gear to harvest the first light.

Buntal_025

More and more people turned up when the sky turned brighter. There were still quite many people trying to catch the first light despite the cloudy weather.

Buntal_026

When the sky got even brighter, the birds perching on the wooden rack also started to get active for their daily activities. Fishermen started to get to work also hoping for a good harvest.

Buntal_027

Buntal_028

Happy New Year to all my family members, friends, bloggers and blog readers and I would like to wish you a good harvest for year 2013!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets