CK Go Places Search Engine

Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Power of Sony Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm F1.4 ZA Lens

The Sony Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm F1.4 ZA lens is the latest addition to the fast lens line up for the Sony full-frame E-mount cameras. I was invited for the touch and try session slightly more than a week ago and I have to say that I am blown away by the image quality from this lens even at the widest aperture as can be seen from the photos below. The sharpness and colour contrast is the usual top-notch Zeiss quality and the bokeh is silky smooth. I shall be adding this lens to my arsenal of E-mount lenses pretty soon!

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_017

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_018

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_019

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_020

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_021

Sony_Alpha_Workshop_022

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets