CK Go Places Search Engine

Wednesday 9 September 2015

The Land of Yogurt

The Yogurtland at Waikiki Beach is currently ranked at No. 3 in Tripadvisor under the dessert category, showing that a lot of people still like this place in Honolulu very much.

Hawaii_0027

There are always more than ten flavours to choose from and I was really spoiled for choices when I was at the dispensing stations. Therefore, I had to spend some time looking at all the labels to make sure that I had chosen my favourite flavours wisely.

Hawaii_0028

Hawaii_0029

Hawaii_0030

There were also a lot of toppings to choose from. There was a station for fruit topping and the other for the dry bits.

Hawaii_0031

Hawaii_0032

After the yogurt and the toppings will be weighed and there is only a single price per unit weight. That makes pricing a simple thing and you just pay by the weight times the unit price.

Hawaii_0033

This was my customised cup of yogurt to my own liking. I particularly liked the matcha (Japanese green tea) flavour. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Waikiki Beach if you are looking for some refreshing dessert that doesn't burden your body system too much.

Hawaii_0034

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets