CK Go Places Search Engine

Thursday 3 March 2016

Honolulu Coffee

Honolulu Coffee is a café in Hawaii serving 100% Hawaiian coffee. I visited the branch at the Westin Moana Surfrider Hotel along Kalakaua Avenue wanting to have a taste of the local coffee.

Hawaii_0249

However, I was attracted to the display of merchandise even before I ordered my coffee, particularly the CDs of the famous local singer Israel "Iz" Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole. Therefore, I picked two CDs and proceeded to the counter.

Hawaii_0250

The coffee menu at Honolulu Coffee was very simple, therefore it wasn't hard for me to make my choice. I like café latte, so the choice was obvious.

Hawaii_0251

Seriously, this was one of the best café latte I have ever had. The coffee had the right bitterness and fruity taste. It is a must try item in Hawaii.

Hawaii_0252

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets